I am King Samilton Battmann of Mount Kelvin, otherwise known as Shurely. I like puns.
Writing an essay
Finishing the essay
Turning the essay in
omg this is perfect
pSA DONT FUCK WITH OUIJA BOARDS
DONT PLAY ONE MAN HIDE AND SEEK
DONT PLAY SHADOW MAN
DONT FUCK WITH ANYTHING THAT INVITES SPIRITS INTO YOUR HOME
lol sike catch me playing 2k14 with George Washington and Cleopatra while u afraid to touch some wood
man more people need to join the fucking bedroom fandom
i mean look at this shit.
it’s bunk beds and a little desk.
a motherfucking aquarium!
shit it’s like noah’s ark in the fucking ceiling
look how modern this shit is
it’s like three rooms in one
you could get a boat and sing fucking phantom of the opera and then just climb in bed.
I will man this damn fandom by myself if I have too
That Phantom of the Opera one, though…
I want a superhero movie where the hero dies in the first ten minutes and the woman who was supposed to be the love interest puts on his costume and becomes an even better hero.
I want all of the advertising to be for the hero and none of the marketing to even allude to this death.
imagine all the male tears
I need this like burning.
I Am a Bride
A short comic inspired by Finnish werewolf folklore in which it is many times the wedding couple and/or the entire wedding party that is bewitched to turn into wolves by a resentful guest or family member.
when u think yr drawing looks great but then u flip the canvas
rosalind franklin discovered the double helix in dna but her research was stolen by two men before she could properly share the information and now watson and crick are famous for what she spent years studying
Plus she developed ovarian cancer that was most likely caused by radiation from the HUNDREDS of hours spent using x ray crystallography to ascertain the structure. She literally worked herself to death to be a footnote in most genetics textbooks.
Strict but caring leaders are democratic leaders. They have the final say over everything, but are encouraging to subordinates and allow them to give input and share ideas. If you want your leader to be like this, try including the following:
- Rules: A strict leader is going to have rules and they are going to have punishments for these rules, but they might allow offenders to give their reasons for why they broke a rule in an attempt to change this leader’s mind about punishment. The leader will still have the final say, but they will let their subordinates speak. Your leader can still be strict and even a little frightening when enforcing these rules while still being understanding.
- Rewards: If all goes well and the leader is satisfied, they might reward others for their hard work. They’ll make it clear that this is a privilege that can be lost. They might take it away if one person messes up or they might just punish that individual. It depends on the leader and the message they’re trying to spread.
- Encouragement: A strict but caring leader will encourage others to work hard, but won’t let them slack off either. If this leader notices that people are starting to slack off or fail, they’ll try to find out why instead of using methods such as fear to increase productivity.
- Strict: A strict leader is obviously strict. If someone breaks the rules and has no valid excuses or explanations, this leader will punish them even if they like them as a person. Strict leaders know their power and they know they cannot appear weak. They need to be a leader so that others see them as a leader. Their power is based on how others perceive them.
- Influential: This is a general trait for all good leaders. A leader must be able to influence thoughts. If you can influence thoughts, you can control actions. A strict but caring leader will be able to influence thoughts not through dictatorship, but through skill and respect. They will care about how they influence others, not just the end product.
- Teamwork: Caring leaders push the idea that everyone must work together as a team and that they must help each other. Communication is important, thus letting others give their ideas and suggestions, but the leader is still the leader and has the final word.
- Decision Maker: Leaders may be caring, but they still have to make decisions that others might not like and they have to be strict so that others know this leader has the final say. They have to be able to make decisions without feelings and relationships getting involved in the final choice.